Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dream a Little Dream

So last night I dreamed that I was the coach of an olympic diving team for dogs. And I was unsurprisingy unsuccessful in getting my "team" to do anything but leap off the diving board.

Now that I am awake I realize that the possibility of getting a dog to leap off a diving board is extremely ridiculous since I can't even get them to stay upon command.

See above photo for reference of what they do when I call them without the sound of food packaging backing up my demand.

The main character from the Dark Tower Series was also there as my assistant coach.

My best friend says that when you dream everyone in your dream is you. This is the extent of her dream expertise. I still love her to death but I thought maybe the internet could offer me some better analysis?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home