Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ongoing Possibilities

OK so Match.com is going ok so far. I have a date on Wednesday with this gentleman. Look at all his pictures because his primaryy one makes him look like the angriest man out there.

In other news, while shopping for men who should appear but this guy, whom I work with. Supposedly we are 85% compatible which I find hilarious simply becasue he would never in a million years date me. I'm not sure in two million years I would date him. Although he is cute.

So I am ruling out the match.com matching system as a real way to find people. If they think me and that guy are compatible by 85% then they are missing a key component to dating.

I find that this internet dating thing at least dispels the boredom I was feeling with my life. Although hopefully the next batch of "spice" will come from actually being interested in someone rather that seeing them as a moments diversion.
Am I a bad person?
M.

2 Comments:

Blogger neilderbeast said...

His pic #4 is way hotter.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Chelle in San Diego said...

I agree.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home