Friday, February 25, 2005

Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy

Challenge: To create an album for Steve with stuff I think he will like and might not know, with some stuff I think he should know and like.

Initial Thoughts:
Morphine -- selected tracks
Soul Coughing -- selected tracks
Orbital -- selected tracks
The Shins -- tracks from Caring is Creepy
Franz Ferdinand Tracks from self titled
Interpol-- tracks from Antics
Postal Service -- greatest break up song ever
Fatoboy Slim/Norman Cook -- Weapon of Choice, Renegade Master, Praise You, I Left My Wallet in El Segundo
White Stripes -- Got her in my pocket
Chilli Peppers -- Breaking the Girl

This is going to take awhile.
M.

2 Comments:

Blogger neilderbeast said...

You're awesome.

12:29 PM  
Blogger neilderbeast said...

For so many reasons.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home