Thursday, February 17, 2005

It's not always about me...

Maria is snorting right now at how long it has taken me to learn that the title of this post is true.

Sailor Boy to his own detriment was kind and listened and offered advice and cuddled last night when I was feeling pretty damn low. His detriment because we stayed up late and he got up for work at 5am. Subsequently so did I. I will need a nap around 3.
Whatever he had going on this week had nothing to do with me and as much as I hate a person who internalizes everything and doesn't vent -- as he told me last night, nobody is perfect all the time. I'll deal with it.

I have no idea if he even reads this blog. He could theoretically since he checks out my flickr page and the link is right on my profile.

My audition went fine, it was how nervous, almost paralyzed with fear I was the entire time that was not cool with me. Who was that masked man Batman? The things I will do in the future to change the paralyization are:
1. prepare a godamn monologue
2. read the freaking play before auditioning.
3. audition on the first night not the second so I can be in a clique not just watch them.
4. Remember that it is not all about me.

I have a feeling number 4 might be my mantra for awhile.
M.

1 Comments:

Blogger neilderbeast said...

I'm really glad Sailor Boy was able to make you feel better; you sounded pretty damn down.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home