Sunday, March 06, 2005

And I want life and every word to the extent that it's absurd.

Wow-- too much going on. Dogs don't know who I am. Never home, limited working out this week, no time to myself.

Sailor Boy-- still having a good time. We are *GASP* planning a vacation together from May 7th through May 13. It will either be the death of our relationship or the making of one. Either way-- watch out Puerta Vallarta.

Krys, Kayla, Trey-- here now, leaving this afternoon, rocking my face off they are so much fun. Krys has finally picked a good one. *Crosses fingers, turns around three times and does a little superstitious dance for Krys.*

Work doing good. Bane of my existence coming to an end. Thank Mother F*cking God! New listing today? Why am I blogging instead of working?

On that note. More later, with photos.

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home