Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Never go to bed angry

UPDATE: DONE WITH THE SEETHING. Everything in life deserves multiple chances. Plus make up sex is slightly better then break up sex. Not as good as hotel sex though.


UPDATE: back to seething. We can be done now. I'll wave the white flag like Dido never would.


So that is the advice of a ton of couples in movies where old couples give advice. You know the movies I mean? Anything with Meg Ryan in her cute phase usually has something like that.

Well last night I went to bed seething. The why and wherefores would cripple my fingers if I typed them all out.

Unfortunately or fortunately I only woke up irritated. Still, I thought it would be gone and it's not.

Stupid chick flicks. Why are they always right?

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home