Friday, March 11, 2005

Uniform

What specifically is it about a man in a uniform?

Sailor Boy had duty last night on base and when he was done at 7am we met for breakfast. I would have prefered to have him rather than the french toast.

His winter uniform is black with long sleeves, he has ribbons and special pins marking his achievements and a name tag with his name and instructor of the year on it. He says he hates that name tag but I know he secretly loves it. LOVES IT.

The same way I not- so- secretly loved him in his uniform. Clearly he cannot be allowed out of the house in that thing.

But he says I can wear one of his white hats. How freaking cute would that be?
M.

1 Comments:

Blogger neilderbeast said...

I'd love to get that response from someone. Looking through my stuff, I can go with either a schoolgirl or a French maid... which do you think would be best for my figure?

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home