Sunday, April 10, 2005

Why did curiosity kill the cat?

So I'm starting to feel like I have all the initiative. I'm moving forward with us and I have no idea where you are. When I maintain my momentum I can kind of sweep people along. I'm forceful to say the least.

So I suppose I should back off. But that is something I am afraid of doing. I am afraid if I let go of my momentum you won't take us anywhere. But if you are just being swept along by me, I guess we shouldn't be together anyway. I hate being motivated by fear. It is a weak and lame place to work from. Fear is something I cannot allow in my life.

So, it's your turn. You can't tell me your feelings, so I'm going to wait and see if your actions speak louder than words. It's not a test or a game. I haven't the patience for that. But you will be telling me something if I don't hear from you for a few days. You will be speaking very loudly then.

Besides, I'm curious to see how long it takes before you realize I'm not calling, writing, etc.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home