Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Devil Went Down to Georgia... Lookin' for a soul to steal

So I've been remiss. Really. I never write, I never call.

What the hell has been going on in my life?Better yet, why are the italics on? I am not this dramatic. Aagh, fucking blogger, I can't turn them off.

This is exactly why I should get off my ass and learn to make web pages. Neil-- are you listening? And if you are, Maria and I really need an update to the work website soon.

Ok, when it says italics are on that really means they are off, like when you live an a crappy apartment and the hot and cold water are reversed in your shower. (I always secretly liked that because it made my guests yell about the water when they were getting in the shower. In my head I always snickered like Muttley when that happened.)

Anyway, my existence lately.

Work-- 2 more months before I need a comission check so badly I have to go back to selling my eggs. Things are going well if slowly.

Sailor Boy-- lots of sex, lots of hanging out, still undefined, nothing better going on-- so why not?

I;m attempting to stop biting my fingernails. It's not going well but I'm not typing with bleeding stumps.

Went for my first ride on a motorcycle with Mark. Spent the first 15 minutes terrified. Spent the next hour, attempting to make the muscles in my body relax, spent the last hour wishing I hadn't been so scared for the first part. At the end I thought:
"that was cool, but it would have been better if I had been driving." Watch for me to be a menace on a bike within the next year.

Going to Lisa's graduation this weekend in Missouri. Not so stoked about that but family is family, can't live with them, can't make them drink the kool-aid.

Spending Memorial weekend with Sailor Boy and his family in Arizona. That will either be a train wreck or super fun. I'm hoping for a super fun train wreck. So fun you don't want to look away even though you can't look away.

Ok that is all to report. Totally digging the cover of I'll Stop the World by Nouvelle Vague this morning. Woke up with Portions for Foxes in my head but "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" was the first song I heard this morning. See what happens when you date someone who listens to county music?

Cue Donny and Marie:
He's a little bit country,
She's a little bit Rock n' Roll...

M.







1 Comments:

Blogger neilderbeast said...

Thanks for the update; it'd been a while.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home