Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's been a long time coming

I'm really happy.

So clearly I have nothing to write about.

When someone asks me how things are going?
I say "good." and smile and that is the end of the conversation.

Things I am really happy about, in no particular order:

1. I have no money. I wish I could say it was liberating but I'm thinking of selling a kidney. But work is good and I love my job. Things will look up.
2. Sailor Boy. I would gush but ummm, that would freak him out.
3. My house has been clean for awhile now.
4. Mom and I are still talking.
5. I have several kickass weekends coming up full of fun things and cool people. How can you beat know that is happening?
6. My brothers Ross and Kevin are super cool and I am lucky to have them in my life.
7. I have the most wonderful best friend ever in Maria, and we talk like 5 times a day. In fact, I have to go call her right now.

Life is not great actually but it doesn't seem to matter. I'm pretty damn happy and I'm finding that happiness is pretty damn boring to write about.

M.

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home