Friday, October 28, 2005

Stolen From Krys Meme

TEN FIRSTS

01.First Best Friend: Sarah Shapard

02. First Screen Name: Luvchick, I still use it.

03. First Pet: that was only mine? My puppy Tequila

04. First Piercing: Ears, at the Del Mar fair, I was 4. My mom bought me unicorn earings, and the unicorns had rainbow manes and tails. I wore them until they turned my ears green.

05. First Crush: Steven Miller in second grade.

06. First CD: First "only for me" music was Madonna's Like a Virgin but that was back in the days of cassette. First CD purchased was Bob Marley's Legend.

07. First Car of Your Own: 1980 Chevy Cavalier.

08.First Stuffed Animal: Ummm, first memory of a special stuffed animal. Pokey the purple bear.

09. First Word: I have no idea.

10. First thought this morning: Yay! I don't have to get up now!

NINE LASTS

01. Last Alchoholic Beverage: Newcastle Brown Ale at Bucca de Beppo last night.

02. Last Car Ride: Home from Lake Murray where I walked the idiots

03. Last Movie Seen: The Fog last night. Don't make the same mistake I did.

04. Last Phone Call: Maria for our morning check in with eachother.

05. Last CD Played: Last Playlist played on IPOD "Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy"

06. Last Bubble Bath: unknown

07. Last Time You Cried: Yesterday

08. Last Time You Laughed: This morning at the dogs.

09. Last words said: "Talk to you later Lady."

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS

01. Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yes. for 9 years

02. Have you ever been arrested: hard to believe, but no, never.

03. Have you ever skinny dipped: Every year in the ocean.

04. Have you ever been on TV: Yes, as a child for Jr. Theater, San Diego Youth Ballet, in high school for an aids activism show we did.

05. Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: Only the guy who gave me the cold sore virus. I would cheerfully run him over.

06. Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: Silly rabbit, a girl has to have some secrets.

07. Have you ever had sex: Duh.

08. Have you ever been in a car wreck: not a wreck no, but in the Michelle vs. Parking garage episode, I lost.

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING

01. Sports Bra

02.Diamond earrings

03. Red sleeveless T-Shirt

04. workout pants

05. white athletic socks

06. tennis shoes

07. That's it

SIX THINGS YOU DID TODAY

01. Woke up

02. Wrestled with dogs on bed

03. weighed myself .

04. got dressed

05. walked 4 miles at lake Murray

06.Discussed taking my grandpas drivers liscense away with my father while at lake.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER

01. read

02. talk

03. shop

04. sex

05. cheese

FOUR CHOICES

01. Black or White: black, I'm soooo goth.

02. Hot or Cold: Hot

03. Chocolate or Vanilla Ice cream: Vanilla

04. Coffee or Tea: Green Tea

THREE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

maria and neil that is it.

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

01. learn how to make myself happy

02. take care of my important people everyday

ONE THING YOU REGRET:

No regrets. Seriously. What's the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home