Saturday, December 17, 2005

Greater Than the Sum of My Parts

Note to self:

When you ask someone what they like about you, and all the things they like are things related to how you make them feel, remember this:

They don't really like you, they just like what you do for them.

A person who doesn't really appreciate you for the person you are isn't the kind of person who can give you anything or teach you anything. They don't really like you. Let them go. Thanks so much for the late night illumination, I will never make the mistake I made with you again.

I am greater than the sum of my parts and the people who love me know that.

On a side note: working on an update regarding New York. It's going to be long. And lots more interesting than this. Photos are almost updated.

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home