Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yes Neo, you are "the One"

EDIT-- Nevermind at all the of the stuff I wrote below. This guy doesn't do it for me anymore.

So I've never believed in soul mates. I believe that you find a person who has certain traits, that you have fun with, and that you have enough of a communication understanding so you can work out conflicts. And then you go for it. Assuming that there is a physical attraction.

But today I had a date with a man who could theoretically last awhile.

I'll stop short of any sweeping, dramatic pronunciation. But I have never been so dissappointed in a kiss on the cheek, and so excited to see what comes next, at the same time. He makes me want to take it slow becasue I am convinced that will be so much more interesting. No one else has ever made me want that.

Finally,
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home