Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy Motherfuckin' Birthday to me!

Ways my birthday has already been good:

1. woke up next to somebody cool.
2. ate cookie dough and pizza for breakfast, wore my pijamas until 10:30
3. got presents -- Thanks Tenacious T.

Way it will shortly be good:
4. going for a ride up Mt. Palomar on the back of Mark's bike.
5. Getting a manicure and pedicure
6. NOT UNPACKING

Ways it will be good for days:
7. Cirque Du Soliel with Maria
8. Birthday dinner with friends and family on Saturday
9. Party with Janette Thursday
10. Party with Denyce on the 31st
11. Party with Krys the entire first weekend of February.

I'd post about my move but I'm still making a list of pros and cons.

Here's to day 1 on my birthday festivites. Festivities to continue intermitently until I see Krys in February-- so far year 29 rocks my face right off!

Horray for Birthdays!!!!!
and exclamation points!!!!

M.

5 Comments:

Blogger neilderbeast said...

It is with a heavy heart that I have to inform the readers of this blog of an inaccuracy: Year 29 did not, in fact, rock Michelle's face right off. Her face remains intact and as cute as ever. While this fact may console those that were concerned for her well-being, it has besmirched the journalistic integrity of this and all blogs; for an inaccuracy of this caliber to reach the Internet is unprecedented.

2:56 AM  
Blogger neilderbeast said...

To write the last comment I had to write the word "gamzlpec" in the word verification box. To do this one I have to write "phebrozd." Chelle, I doubt Zork himself could have done better.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Chelle in San Diego said...

A zork reference?

"Who who is the boss of you? Me, me, I am the boss of you!"

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Robert said...

I'd think getting a card from your weird Uncle after all these years, early no less, would rate at least a thing that was so-so about your birthday. But then again what do I know?
Uncle Robert

3:07 AM  
Blogger Chelle in San Diego said...

Yeah-- make sure that some part of my birthday is all about you. Good for you.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home