Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My thoughts on the new year...

So I mainly use my birthday as my "new year" that is the beauty of being a January baby. Really it's the only beauty because there is no way you can have a pool party in January and everyone doesn't buy presents cause it is so close to Christmas. But yay for my new year coinciding with my birthday! Fucking silver linings anyway.

Mainly my goal for the year is to start my 30's ( ie 2007 birthday) totally happy with myself, how I look, where I am professionally, where I am with regards to relationships.

This goal entails two things: If I have to change something external to be happy in one of those areas I need to start making that change immediately.

if I have to change something internally to be happy with in one of those areas I need to start making that change immediately.

So I'm looking at this year as if I were under construction.

Coming by 2007 in this space A New Improved Michelle!

In other news, only a few shopping days left for my birthday-- you know you want to look at my amazon wishlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home